Ladies, grab your husbands. If your man is anything like mine, he may need a few hints to get started with his Christmas shopping. Never fear, we scoured the Internet to find gifts that any Mamapreneur will love.
Or just send him this short link to the post with a, “Hint! Hint!” > Bit.ly/mamagiftguide
Note: There are some affiliate links in this post. For more information, see our disclosures here.
Pretty Things Up
Add a bit of lovely to her day.
- Candles are always win. Always.
- A wall print, like one from our shop or Amen Paper Company
- Decorative throw pillow, like this one from West Elm
- Custom art from an Etsy shop like Letter & Adore or custom artist like Jennifer Ditterich Designs
For the Office
Help her make it happen.
- This Anthropologie Pineapple Pencil Holder all over Instagram. (What brilliant business mom wouldn’t love it!?)
- A fun washi tape dispenser, plus rolls of tape
- A cute storage bin
- Furniture or decor for her home office (If you need decor ideas, visit my sister-in-law’s blog!)
- A custom camera strap for the mom photographer
For the Bookshelf
Bonus points if you give her some kid-free time to read these titles!
I love that this book features the real stories of scrappy Mamapreneurs. You get to see their struggles and how they started from scratch to build successful businesses. Plus, there are loads of gorgeous photos. It’s totally inspiring when you’re feeling in a slump and not sure you can keep going.
- The Magnolia Story by Chip and JoAnna Gaines
I love this story from Chip and JoAnna Gaines. They are the cutest couple, and hearing how they went from the verge of bankruptcy to massive success is incredibly encouraging. Plus, the snaffles they get themselves into are pretty hilarious!
Make Her Life Easier
Gifts that truly keep on giving!
- An InstaPot© (& accompanying recipie book if you’re really feeling the holiday spirit!)
- Our Brilliant Life Planner
- And planner accessories from a shop like A Time For Everything or Tokyo Blossom Boutique.
- Hire a house cleaning service for next year (She’ll love this. We promise!)
- Charge Cords for her smartphone or device
- A portable smoothie maker
Look Like A Boss Lady
They say dress for the job you want, not the job you have. We think mamaprenuers already have fabulous jobs, so why not look fabulous, too?
- A totally chic button-up top for her next conference
- She’ll feel as lovely as she looks in this or this from ModCloth
- Or maybe her style is more a simple a-line
- Lace extenders from Grace & Lace
- Statement pieces of jewelry, like custom bracelet bangles.
- A gorgeous laptop bag or clutch
Gifts On A Budget
Hey, we get it. Sometimes living the dream means life on a budget. These thoughtful but inexpensive gifts are just the right touch.
- A glamorous notebook
- A LippyClip™ from Gabriel’s Good Tidings
- A totally adorable dry erase board
- A custom water bottle
- A snazzy business card holder
- The gift of time (Arrange an uninterrupted vision-casting day for her, complete with a provided meal and note of encouragement!)
- A ‘Spa Day In’ (Same idea as above. Create a spa-like atmosphere in your own house. Send the kids away, light some candles, draw a bubble bath, and let your hard working Mamaprenuer enjoy a much-needed rest!)