Brilliant Business Moms, for the next 11 days, we’re so excited to give you the chance to win something really fabulous! Actually, it’s not just one something, but 23 somethings. We’ve partnered with 22 other talented women entrepreneurs to bring you their beautiful products, books, and gift certificates to their stores. The total prize value is $560, and one lucky winner will walk away with ALL of this! Consider your Christmas shopping done!
Guess what else?! Our giveaway allows you to earn 5 additional entries every time one of your friends enters through your referral link. So go ahead and enter so you can start spreading the word. You’ve got plenty of time to rack up those extra entries and come out on top.
We’ve organized these gifts according to theme to make them easier to drool over, but rest assured, the winner will walk away with every single one of them! I think what’s so fun about this giveaway, is that as you share it with your friends, you’ll get to hear what they’re hoping to win the most, then when YOU walk away with the prize, you’ll know just what to give them! While everyone else scrambling to figure out what to buy, you’ll be receiving 23 unique and beautiful gifts right to your door-step, to the tune of $560! (Merry Christmas to you!) Good luck; We hope you win!
While you enter and start spreading the news, we hope you’ll take a few minutes to check out the businesses of these talented women entrepreneurs. You may find the perfect gifts for your friends, kids, or family right here! Supporting small business this Christmas is something you can feel great about. Small business owners work day in and day out to provide their customers with the highest level of products and customer service. Most of these shop owners are women working hard to make a better life for their family. Let’s start with small businesses first this Christmas Season.
Set yourself and your camera apart with a padded camera strap cover from Janie Lane Studio. This handmade strap cover features two pockets – a larger one with an elastic top that can hold up to a 70mm lens cap cover, and a smaller one for extra memory cards, business cards, or smaller lens caps. Janie Lane Studio is the creative outlet for Dana Regehr who designs and creates beautiful and hardworking camera bags, handbags, and accessories. Dana lives in the middle of Kansas with her amazing woodworking artist husband and two small but super energetic boys. Together they love to create and enjoy God’s beautiful creation. Prize value $19.
- Victoria Easter Wilson has loved writing since childhood. The lucky winner will receive a signed copy of her first book, Re’and. As a writer, Victoria has a soft spot for books that engage her imagination and seamlessly transport her to new worlds. Re’and is a coming of age story about a princess turned renegade, conscripted in a most unlikely way to save her people. You can find Victoria regularly working at her craft on her blog, where she shares observations, funny moments, creative writings, and the odd baby picture. Learn more about Victoria at VictoriaEasterWilson.com. Prize value book, $8.75, autograph, priceless 🙂
Win Younique’s best-selling Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes mascara as well as one matte eye pigment in Infatuated, one shimmer eye pigment in Sexy, one Precision Pencil for eyes in Perfect and a sharpener for the eyeliner -a total retail value of $76.50! Tara, an Independent Younique Presenter, is a proud Marine Corps wife having a great time slinging mascara while corralling two daughters under four and expecting a baby boy next spring. You can check out more great products on Younique by Tara Dupre or you can find Tara on Facebook. Prize value $76.50.
- This colorful honeycomb necklace takes it’s cue from mother nature, but then punches it up with vibrant, vivid colors. This piece is made from light weight shrink plastic, is very durable, and is covered with a matte finish acrylic sealer to maintain color, however it is recommended that you limit exposure to water, so please remove before showering and swimming. Necklace is an 18 inch chain. Kelly Meyer is the mother to wild but cute twin girls. She’s a tattoo loving, book reading, brutally honest but witty blogger and artist living her passions in Minnesota. You can find Kelly on her blog HoleySocksArt.com or at her Etsy shop Holey Socks. Prize value $20.
- Lindsey Hilliard is a mum to two boys (2 yo & 10 mo). She’s a a personal trainer and lifestyle coach for mums. One part of her business is creating home workout programs specifically designed for mums who are short on time and have no gym equipment. The winner will receive The Supermum Holiday Workout Program which is designed to help you stick to a fitness routine during the holiday season. You can find out more about me at Fitlafemme.com.au. Prize value $20.
- Lip balm holders are a handmade item designed to keep you from digging to the bottom of your purse! The secure clip allows you to attach it to your purse, keyring, diaper bag, backpack and more. Designed to hold all standard size lip balms such as Chapstick, Blistex, and cylindrical Carmex. The winner will receive 2 glitter lip balm holders in your choice of color. Gabriel’s Good Tidings is based in Orlando, Florida, where Amy Gabriel supports a large percentage of her family’s monthly income through online sales of lip balm holders and more. You can find more of Amy’s products on her Etsy shop, Gabriel’s Good Tidings. Prize value $20.
Did you know that the most essential piece of “baby gear” for infant cognitive, motor and sensory development is a blanket on the floor? CanDo Kiddo promotes early movement and play by printing 45 creative play ideas for the first 4 months of life right on an adorable play mat quilt for newborns. The Winner will receive a paperback copy of “Begin With a Blanket” Creative Play Ideas for Baby’s First 4 Months,”. Written by a pediatric Occupational Therapist, this book describes all 45 activities on CanDo Kiddo Blankets and demystifies infant development for new parents and caregivers. CandoKiddo is owned by Rachel Coley who is an OT, new mommy and wife living in Charlotte, NC, where she enjoys adventure sports, yoga and plenty of chocolate. Rachel blogs about baby development at CandoKiddo.com and also runs her CandoKiddo Etsy shop, because what they do, shapes how they grow. Prize value $15.
Silly Mama Quilts is all about designing Fresh and Fun Handmade Projects. In her Etsy shop, Brooke Sellman offers a wide variety of home decor items perfect for gift giving or treats for yourself. The winner will receive a $40 gift certificate to Silly Mama Quilts. Brooke is a mom to four kids ages 10-27 with three still at home. She enjoys biking, outside family activities, and watching her kids’ sporting events. She lives in Central Minnesota but still calls North Idaho home. Prize value $40.
- Win $25 towards beautiful prints from Little Red Flag. Every room in your home should tell a little bit of your story. What you love, what you believe, what you are passionate about. Little Red Flag has created a myriad of prints with special meaning to the designer, and we think there might just be something you would love for your home – and if what you want isn’t there, we can create something new together. Katy, the creative artist behind Little Red Flag is a wife and mom to two little boys, with one more on the way! Prize value $25.00
- This is not just an ordinary bear, Lauren of Bears by Lauren makes bears from sentimental clothing from those you love, whether it be special baby clothes you couldn’t part with or your grandpa’s favorite shirt to remember him after he’s passed. Lauren spends a great deal of time working with each client to make their bear as special and personal to them as it can be. This bear can be custom made with memorable pieces of clothing of your choice. Lauren lives in Minnesota with her husband and has always enjoyed bringing comfort to others. The lucky winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to be used toward the purchase of your own custom bear. Prize value $20.
- Looking for some unique and inspirational prints for your home or to give as gifts? The Creative Home Keeper Print Shop has a variety of 8 x 10 downloadable prints to add to the décor of your home. The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate and can choose the prints they love the most. From seasonal, to nursery, to Scripture based inspirational prints, there is something for every taste and preference. Prints can be downloaded on your computer and printed at home or through your favorite photo processing service. Victoria is a busy wife and mom of two little ones, with one on the way. She loves reading, good coffee, writing and spending time with her family. She lives in the Kansas City area with her family. Prize value $10.
- This adorable handmade change purse is the perfect present for yourself or a gift for a friend! Dana of Applewhite Handmade puts care and attention to detail into each product she makes. Her products have even been featured in Country Living Magazine! Dana is a mom of 3 children and one golden retriever. Prize value $14.
- “Some people are worth melting for” Hand stamped dog tag necklace to get you in the Christmas spirit! My name is Tammy and my Etsy shop Speckled OWLS is where I design unique, custom and personalized jewelry. I am a mother of three children, ages 19, 17 and 9. I live in the lovely desert of Las Vegas and in my free time I love reading and watching movies. Prize value $28.
- Do you need some fun stocking stuffers, class gifts, or holiday party favors? The lucky winner will receive 8 holiday themed crayon boxes. Be sure to check out her Frozen crayon boxes as well! Sarah Heredia started Funky Paper Love as a creative outlet and as a way to help support her family. She is a wife and mother of 2 lively boys. Sarah and her family live in Southern California where the weather is mild and lovely. Prize value $20.
Charming Tree Designis an online stationery boutique offering stylish invitations, announcements, and stationery. The winner will receive a 20 pack of watercolor thank you notes and envelopes. They are professionally printed on 100# white card stock and come with 20 white envelopes. Perfect for the holiday season! You can also find Charming Tree Design on Etsy. Charming Tree Design is owned by Patty Schuster who loves spending time outdoors with her husband and two young daughters. Prize value $20.
A custom wedding dress hanger is the perfect way to display your gown on your wedding day! Personalized hangers are also a unique way to ask “will you be my bridesmaid?” Children’s hangers are also available – perfect for christening, birthday and special occasion attire! Beth Newitt, owner of Handcrafted Affairs, creates each item herself and is honored to have the opportunity to add a special touch to another bride’s special day and create a keepsake to treasure forever. The lucky winner will receive a $20 credit to spend at Handcrafted Affairs. Prize value $20.
- A two tier china plate stand made with Winley china will be the perfect item for your holiday table. Dress it up or dress it down, use one or both tiers, make a casual event a little more elegant or accent all your other elegant tableware. Feminine Winley china makes up this double tiered plate stand. The upper tier is a 8 1/4″ shallow bowl and the lower tier is a 10 1/2″ dinner plate. Lauree Sayne is the owner of the Etsy shop, Dancing Dish Décor, where she loves to make pretty things! Another passion of hers is to repurpose items to give them a new life. That is the inspiration of her shop Dancing Dish & Decor, Tableware and Home Decor, previously loved, dancing again with a new purpose. Prize value $28.
Bring the beauty of nature indoors with this beautiful butterfly terrarium kit featuring a real specimen butterfly. This beautiful terrarium kit is a fun project for people of any age. Composed of dried moss, flowers, and a dried butterfly, your beautiful display will last for years to come. You can find kits of all types at the Etsy shop The Amateur Naturalist. Run by two sisters who are complete opposites in many ways, Beth Anne and Sarah also enjoy learning from mom entrepreneurs by interviewing them right here on the Brilliant Business Moms podcast. Prize value $38.
- As we head into January, the desire to organize will be hitting us all! This set of two gray crochet nesting baskets (the larger one is about 7 inches in diameter and the smaller is 5 inches) is perfect for organizing any room in your home, or to give as a thoughtful gift. Cortney Nichols is a crafter, blogger, and entrepreneur who lives in New Hampshire and loves to crochet, play with her dog, and try new things. Cortney creates delightful home goods, gifts, and accessories for her Etsy shop Happy Couple Shop. She donates 10% of her sales to creating care packages for chemo patients. Prize value $18.00.
Box of Blessings is filled with 3-4 items that are handcrafted by impoverished people around the world. This holiday box not only represents artisans from 4 countries, but it also tells their story. Inside, you will find a pair of earrings and several ornaments that have been created out of re-purposed materials. To give any more information would ruin the surprise waiting inside. ENJOY and be BLESSED! Based out of mid-Missouri, International Blessings is dedicated to eliminating poverty by helping to create sustainable livelihoods. Through this business, Sarah Barnett is on a mission to change the world, while also providing for her family. Prize value $30.
- Toss those paper envelopes! Organize your cash budget in style using A Time for Everything’s Divide-It envelope system wallet with six tabbed category dividers. It’s made of lovely yet durable laminated cotton, so it’s water-resistant on the outside and can be wiped clean. You might be surprised by how much it holds and how long it holds up! A Time for Everything is a family business based in Spokane Valley, Washington, and each item they create is Melissa Kaiserman’s original design as she seeks to keep the joy in budgeting by offering a variety of pretty and practical products. Prize value $18.
- While you’re on an organizing kick, get your photos saved and in better order. A Picture Keeper is a device that you plug into your computer and it searches your computer for photos to back up. No more worries about lost photos! As a Personal Photo Organizer, Dionne Merriott helps people make sense of their photo chaos. She helps you create a personal plan for the photos and memories that tell stories so that they are a blessing. She has worked with people and their photos for almost 20 years while raising four children. Dionne still love the thrill of teaching others how they can manage one of their most precious possessions. If you are looking for help organizing your photos (and who isn’t?) you can find Dionne on APPO, the Association of Personal Photo Organizers. Prize value $30.
- Speaking of getting organized, a home organization kit is just the thing we all need! The Complete Home Organization Kit, includes four planners: The Home Management Kit, Budget Planner, Scheduling Kit, and Meal Planning Kit. These printables are editable and letter-sized (8.5″ x 11″) and are perfect for starting a Home Management Binder. Nixie Knox Designs exists to help women become more organized and successful in their homes and businesses. Sarah Gilcher, lives in Washington State with her husband and 3 daughters. Prize value $20.
Haven’t entered yet? CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! (Did we mention you’ll walk away with $560 worth of fabulous prizes?) Then pin these collages, add your referral link in the comments, and start racking up your extra entries 🙂
~ Sarah and Beth Anne