Our group of brilliant business ladies had such an inspirational time at Christy Wright's Business Boutique in Nashville this weekend. A huge group of us stayed in a true mansion thanks to Airbnb (I KNOW! So amazing.) and enjoyed a weekend of deepening friendships and growing businesses.
Here are our favorite quotes, moments, and captures from the weekend.
- “Our heart's desires aren't bad things. They're God things.” – Christy Wright
- “Crazy customers. Fire them! You'll spend 90% of your time trying to please 10 crazy customers. Be kind, but be firm.” -Christy Wright
- “You’re going to have to take a step of faith to step into your God-given destiny.” – Christine Caine
- “You're brain will continue to hold the junk until you displace it with something positive.” -Dave Ramsey
- “People buy transformation, not products.” – Donald Miller
- Receiving our branded tote bags with conference workbook.
- Christy Wright building a business plan wedding cake on stage.
- Networking with brilliant, business ladies!
- Hosting my very first first breakout session about how to grow your brand with a podcast.
- Group dinner with our community!
— Christy Wright (@ChristyBWright) November 4, 2016
I learned so much this weekend at @christybwright ‘s #businessboutique ! Now to get busy and implement some changes!! And you see that #chunkyvest I'm wearing? I could have sold 100+ of them Saturday with all the complements it got. Needless to say – you can now purchase a handmade chunky organic merino wool vest on my shop in just about any color or size. Link in profile – vest is under seasonal gifts. #littlemonkeysdesign #littlemonkeyshop
— ✨Julie Fuller✨ (@TokyoBlossom) November 5, 2016
— Sylvia Inks (@smifinancial) November 5, 2016
(Thanks to Julie of Tokyo Blossom for some of our cover photos!)