Ohhh social media! It can be an incredible way to grow your audience and customer base, but it can also be an overwhelming, never-ending black hole of time-wasting insanity.
Social media can bring out the best in us, and… the worst in us! And playing the comparison game can make a mamapreneur feel so completely inadequate that she gives up before she even gets started!
So, what's the verdict? Should you just break up with social media altogether?
Well… our answer might surprise you!
On this episode of the Brilliant Business Moms Podcast, Beth Anne Schwamberger is joined by Bringing Up Betty Podcast Host, Sarah Evans.
- Life-changing biz and mom tips! (Seriously, Sarah shared about this sippy cup and it looks pretty life-changing to me!)
- What forms of social media work best for which types of content and businesses.
- How to choose a social media platform for your business – and why there's more than just strategy involved.
- Whether or not you should do it all… and if you shouldn't… what should you do instead?
- Instagram versus Facebook versus Pinterest versus Periscope versus YouTube versus Twitter (if we have to!)
- Why YouTube shouldn't be overlooked – even in the age of live-streaming.
- Case studies of business pros who use just one form of social media, ditch the rest, and still make six figures.
- How it's possible to build a big business without involving social media at all!
Press Play on the Podcast Player Below to Hear the Full Episode … and Stop the Social Media Insanity 🙂